Friday, January 24, 2014

Unfortunately I'm Broke. But I Can Dream ;)

I love clothes. That's a simple fact. I love wearing clothes, I love looking at clothes, I love coordinating colors, I love accessorizing, and I love looking nice and feeling confident in what I wear . One thing I do not love is spending money on clothes. Well, no- scratch that. The thing I don't like is not having money to spend on clothes. As a student who barely has time to work part time a few days a week, this is an issue I commonly come face to face with. 
We all know the drill. That one when you're walking through the store for a couple household items when a shirt, or maybe a pair of jeans or a pair of flats catch your eye and suddenly you see another item that would match perfectly! You grab both and mentally calculate the total before your heart sinks a little and you place both items back on the shelf and slowly shuffle away. 
Painful as it sometimes is, I often look at clothes online. It's like being able to browse through all the clothes I want without having the material temptation right before my eyes. 
Today I've been doing a bit of looking and I've come up with a small list of items that have caught my eye. Enjoy! 


Adorable skirts always make the top of my list when it comes to favorite articles of clothing! This maroon on black is definitely something that suits my style very well. I like the tights underneath because I generally don't like to show a lot of skin, so they let me be cute and modest!

 

 This outfit is literally a combination of my four favorite trends. Polka dots, denim, brown jeans, and a belt! 

This is something I wouldn't be comfortable wearing out and about, but I'd rock it around the house. The shorter skirt and loose shirt would make for something comfortable and stylish at the same time, while the belt adds a hint of sophistication.

 
I love, love, love bandannas and printed t-shirts! I have at least two outfits a week consisting of a bandanna and something like a muscle tee or loose shirt. 


Another of my all time favorite trends is flannel! Timberland boots also happen to be a must for me.



I cannot resist long skirts. They're classy and simple at the same time, as well as being comfortable!

Heels and long, flowing skirts. Can't go wrong!


Heels. My fetish. 

Over-sized sweaters are probably on everybody's list of favorites, but I like these because they're different! Too many sweaters just look baggy and don't do anything to compliment people's body forms, but these definitely don't take away from shape at all. They're also versatile enough to look casual or sophisticated, depending on how you dress them up! 


Well I've got responsibilities to go fulfill so until next time!
-Zingara Brynne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment